- Open Myrack Manager
- Optionally use "bsradm peer add" from the command line.
- Click the + button to "add peer"
- ipaddress: zfsdr.myracktop.com
- port: ASK SUPPORT
- username: root
- password: racktop
- Assign all datasets to the new target (see screenshot below)
- You can delete the old 18.104.22.168 peer and remove it as a replication target from each dataset
- You may need to restart the replication service to see transfers start more quickly
# svcadm disable datareplicationd # svcadm enable datareplicationd