An issue with a provider required an infrastructure change. If you're using our ZFSDR service you'll need to add a new peer and enable replication to that peer.
Replication will continue with the last snapshot sent, it will not start from the beginning.
- Open Myrack Manager
- Optionally use "bsradm peer add" from the command line.
- Click the + button to "add peer"
- ipaddress: zfsdr.myracktop.com
- port: ASK SUPPORT
- username: root
- password: racktop
- Assign all datasets to the new target (see screenshot below)
- You can delete the old 188.8.131.52 peer and remove it as a replication target from each dataset
- You may need to restart the replication service to see transfers start more quickly